Main Areas of Responsibility:
Reports To: CEO, with accountability for driving admissions growth and for management and continuous improvement for Sierra Tucson’s admissions function. Director is a member of the Executive Leadership Council.
The Admissions Director will be responsible for directing and delivering client-centered admissions services at Sierra Tucson, including handling of client inquiries, converting inquiries to admissions, and ensuring a smooth, efficient admission process for new patients. The Director of Admissions will aid in the development of staff and department processes to ensure effective coordination, communication, and quality of functions
The Director of Admissions is accountable for:
• Meeting or exceeding the facility’s admissions-related performance goals, including ADC, number of admissions, conversion rate, client service productivity and admissions staff engagement.
• Meeting or exceeding individual admissions related goals.
• Building and managing an effective, high-performing admissions team.
• Coaching and developing individual team members to improve their ability to handle and convert inquiry calls.
• The development and oversight of admissions-related processes, systems and reporting in accordance with facility needs and company standards and best practices.
• Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders within and outside the organization including facility management and staff, marketers, Admissions Support Center (ASC) leadership and staff and selected referents.
• Ensuring sound financial arrangements and families and collecting out-of-pocket fees.
• Participating in Acadia initiatives to improve admissions capabilities and define standards and best practices.
• Escalating issues to the CEO when appropriate.
Build and manage admissions team – Build and manage an effective, high-performing intake team.
• Work to translate facility objectives into specific goals, priorities, and actions for the admissions team.
• Engage and inspire staff to exceed goals via clear, transparent communication and effective one-on-one and team interactions.
• Hire and develop new ACs.