Momenta Recovery located in Glenwood Springs, Colorado
The mission of Momenta Recovery is to provide women with the support and treatment they need to achieve lasting recovery from addiction, trauma, relationship problems, and other behavioral health struggles.
The Clinician will provide behavioral health treatment for clients with an emphasis on trauma, attachment, and addiction. As a part of this treatment you will provide clinical assessments, treatment planning, individual and group therapy and case management. Clinician will be responsible for insuring the care for all clients in their caseload while also providing supportive care to the other women in treatment.
• Master’s Degree in Clinical Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related field;
• Valid Colorado clinical license (LCSW, LPC, LMFT);
• Prefer a CACII, CACIII or LAC;
• Three years of clinical experience providing trauma informed care;
• Experience working in addiction treatment;
• Experience and knowledge of direct behavioral health services, including assessment, treatment, and consultation;
• Knowledge of diverse modalities of counseling and diagnostic principles;
• Knowledge of, and ability to, apply counseling and diagnostic theories and techniques to a full range of diverse client populations;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; and
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and data management tools and programs.
Responsibilities and Competencies:
• Provide individual and group counseling according to individualized treatment plans and in accordance with professional standards;
• Make treatment and social service referrals to appropriate agencies that support client goals;
• Create, maintain, and submit accurate records and documents in a timely manner;
• Provide crisis services as necessary;
• Take on-call shifts on a rotating basis as needed;
• Clinical assessment, treatment planning, case management, consultation, referral, and education;
• Maintain documentation, client files, and statistics as required by agency policies and funding sources;
• Supervised by and report to Clinical Director;
• Attend staff meetings, supervisory meetings, and other events as required;
• Prioritize the use of best/ evidence based practices, including researching programming trends and current practices.
Job Types: Full-time and Part-time
Pay: Depends on Qualifications and Experience – Highly Competitive with Benefits for full-time employees
To apply: For further questions or to apply, please email a cover letter and resume to Jennifer Hiatt at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Momenta Recovery, please visit our website at www.momentarecovery.com