Main Areas of Responsibility:
OUR SPRINGFIELD SITE IS EXPANDING!!! JOIN OUR TEAM!!!!!! WE OFFER A RELOCATION PACKAGE!!!
At Gateway Foundation, our Alcohol & Drug Treatment offers valuable experience with a variety of treatment methods as well as an opportunity to collaborate with skilled experts about a diverse clientele.
We are very excited to officially open our Men's Program at our Springfield, Illinois Facility and is looking for dynamic people to join our team.
Residential (LCPC or LCSW) Substance Abuse Clinical Supervisors are responsible for:
• Providing clinical supervision to staff responsible for delivering services to individuals with mental health and/or substance use disorders
• Overseeing client services and ensuring compliance with established program standards and service delivery objectives
• Auditing client records
• Assisting in interviewing, selecting, evaluating, scheduling and disciplining assigned staff
• Orienting and training staff
• Serving as a resource to assigned staff in identifying and resolving complex case problems
• Assuming client caseload in response to work load or staffing shortages
• Other duties as assigned
• Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or a closely related field required
• Current professional clinical license (LCPC or LCSW) in the state of hire required
• 3 -5 years of clinical experience in the treatment of substance abuse with at least 1 year of supervisory experience required
• Related work experience with program specific population (adolescent/adult) and residential treatment setting required
• Ability to work needed schedule
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females and individuals with a disability and protected veterans.