General Purpose of Position:
The Director of Clinical Outreach manages a wide range of marketing processes and projects. The Director of Clinical Outreach interacts with admissions sales, development, and customer service to ensure that the collateral and other communications reflect the company accurately. Individuals working in this position perform a range of administrative and marketing duties.
Primary Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Assist the Executive Director and Corporate Outreach Coordinator in various integrated communication and marketing activities.
• Interface with counterparts and building up relationships with external referral sources and educating the community regarding the services of the agency.
• Coordinate in production of a wide range of marketing communications.
• Develop and maintain sales proposals and collateral, desktop publishing, rate cards, newsletters, brochures, and many other materials related to marketing.
• Supervise the production or implementation of marketing materials.
• Execute a wide variety of details that involve direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, outbound calls, marketing trade shows and events, public relations, customer communications, media advertisements, promotions, and other marketing plans.
• Track campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports of post campaign and making recommendations to concurrent programs for corrective modifications.
• Maintain communication open lines with all organizations and provide prompt answers to requests in order to determine how to convey concise, clear, and timely selective information.
• Develop standardize presentations, sales scripts, proposals.
• Write and maintain content and provide monthly updates to company website.
• Produce quarterly newsletter and distribute it to email marketing list of company.
• Assist in writing, tracking and delivery of press releases.
• Provide product positioning materials as well as training for customer service and sales.
• Implement project management system for documenting and tracking activities.
• Support channel collaborates with collateral, sales training and best practices.
• Attend tradeshows, company sponsored promotions and events, city tours.
• Monitor online blogs for tracking communications related to the brand of a company.
• Build a lead scoring system for evaluating lead quality opportunities.
• Develop lead generation plans with targets, measures, and objectives.
• Work with customers in developing case studies, references, and testimonials.
• Execute and analyze results of advertisement and marketing campaigns.