Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Clinical Director is an experienced behavioral healthcare clinician/manager who is responsible for managing the clinical treatment program and staff of this established and licensed residential treatment facility for adolescent males and their families in a beautiful rural setting. The facility’s licensed and credentialed clinical team uses an extensive range of therapies (cutting edge and traditional modalities) to treat substance abuse, process addictions and their co-occurring disorders with emphasis on trauma. The Clinical Director shares their drive for excellence by providing leadership, team-building and training to clinical staff. The Clinical Director is responsible for maintaining written clinical supervision plans for all clinical staff, maintaining clinical documentation and assuring compliance with credentialing bodies. The Clinical Director facilitates therapeutic relations with clients, families and referring professionals. The Clinical Director assists with client assessments, provides therapeutic interventions, and works in collaboration with all members of the facility to assure the provision of the highest quality of care. This position will office in a beautiful location in North Carolina.
Requirements and Qualifications
1. Master or doctorate degree in behavioral health and clinical licenses (e.g. LCSW, LPC), required, or licensed in another state and license-eligible in NC
2. Minimum 1 year supervisory experience managing a clinical team in a clinical residential setting, required (3 years, preferred)
3. Dual licensure in addiction and mental health treatment or willingness to work toward such
4. Clinical experience with adolescents and their families and dual diagnosis, required; training and experience in trauma treatment, preferred
5. Excellent clinical reputation in the treatment community, required