An hour east of Portland, Oregon, situated along the banks of the Columbia River, are the natural hot springs of Bonneville, Washington. The restorative properties of these natural springs have been drawing visitors since the late 1800s. In 2017, Foundations Recovery Network arrived to begin offering co-occurring addiction treatment in a modern lodge setting. In our residential center nestled among the pines, a team of treatment professionals administers a comprehensive, integrated program aimed at addressing the needs of each unique individual. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, group and one-on-one sessions, along with holistic offerings provide patients with the tools needed to get to the root of their issues and find lasting recovery.
FRN is currently seeking a Clinical Director, to provide leadership and oversight of the clinical programs and associated activities at our new residential healing facility. The ideal candidate will have the ability to inspire our patients’ confidence in both our staff and the FRN Model of Treatment. Do you have a passion for working with patients with co-occurring disorders and chemical dependence? Do you want to part of a team of people, driven to help people through life-changing recovery? Do you have the desire to serve as a Brand Ambassador to FRN? Then you may be the next great member of our team! This position will be located at Foundations Recovery Network’s new residential facility, located in Bonneville, Washington.
As the Clinical Director, how would you like to work in a setting where you can really spend quality time with your patients and work closely with the treatment staff? How would you feel about the experience and reward you feel when your patients are genuinely recovering? We are totally committed to integrating mental health and addictions and we do life-changing work here at Foundations Recovery Network. Are you ready to make a difference?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensures the integrity of the core clinical product – the FRN Model of Treatment (use of Motivational Interviewing and Stages of Change)
• Coordinates closely with Clinical Advisor to ensure the use of current, relevant, evidence-based practice techniques (DBT, trauma treatment, etc.)
• Assists, coaches, and supports the clinical staff in using evidence-based treatment models
• Champions and oversees the full integration of Patient-Centered Care
• Provides supervision over clinical/program activities; develops and implements plans for enhancing productivity, compliance, and profitability
• Supervises clinical/program staff, including facilitating treatment team meetings, conducting staff meetings, and ensuring provision of individual supervision, including scheduling of staff to balance both quality and efficiency of coverage
• Oversees program schedule to meet the unique needs of patient population and any unique service groups, based on level of care, balancing both quality and efficiency
• Oversees other departments as assigned by CEO (ex. Nursing, Detox, etc.)
• Ensures clinical documentation meets both qualitative and quantitative standards set by the company, The Joint Commission, and LARA
• Establishes systems for both quantitative auditing and qualitative peer review that ensures that standards are maintained over time
• Completes monthly, quarterly, and all other reports as required in a timely manner
• Designs and leads Family and Professional’s Weekends
• Consults with Admissions Center on unusual admissions
• Handles individual therapeutic cases and leads therapy and support groups as assigned by the CEO
• Effectively provides required supervision to interns in order for those individuals to obtain licensure
• Works closely with Human Resources to ensure regular, consistent, structured training of new staff and annual updates of the core components of our model (Motivational Interviewing, Stages of Change, and Patient-Centered Care) as well as other required trainings to meet regulatory standards (HIPAA, Risk Management, etc.)
• Attends and participates in meetings as directed by CEO
• Overall responsibility for referral source communication; ensures that the Client Care Manager, primary therapist, etc., provide regular and comprehensive clinical updates to all referral sources
• Investigates and resolves customer service complaints regarding clinical services; such complaints may originate from internal staff members, patients, patient family members, or referral sources
• Regularly provides training to internal staff members on critical clinical processes and models