Main Areas of Responsibility:
Heritage Recovery is a new outpatient treatment facility in Binghamton, New York. Heritage is seeking a dynamic, experienced Clinical Director to build an ambitious new team and program in an underserved region. Our company brings a vision of elevating patient care to new levels, attracting dedicated and qualified personnel in the field and positioning for growth. The candidate should have experience managing outpatient programs, but should also be able to contribute to strategic development initiatives to position the facility for long term growth and expansion into a full continuum of care. This is an ideal opportunity to build a program from the ground up and be given resources to scale the operation dramatically.
The Clinical Director is responsible for ensuring the quality of treatment and continuing care activities: maintaining the professional staff and coordinating all staff growth and development activities: implementing all quality improvement activities: implementing all program policies and procedures: ensuring compliance with program credentialing agencies; and any and all administrative requirements of the program.
- Supervise and direct all program activities.
- Monitor personnel records to ensure compliance with credentialing agencies.
- Ensure that the program is sufficiently prepared to complete successfully any surveys or licensure requirements.
- Provide in-service education appropriate to meet staff growth and development requirements of credentialing and contracting agencies at appropriate intervals.
- Provide counseling for staff problems.
- Administratively supervise all counselors and the case managers regarding program issues.
- Ensure the implementation of all quality assurance, quality control and utilization review monitoring mechanisms.
- Ensure the implementation of all program policies and procedures.
- Monitor all program activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures in order to maintain a high quality of treatment.
- Lead all Treatment Teams.
- Interface program operations with other facility functions.
- Any other duties of a reasonable nature deemed necessary by the Board of Governors
- Masters Degree with licensure (LMSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT), or Bachelors Degree and LCDC license.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Possess administrative skills and knowledge of operating an outpatient treatment facility.
- Supervisory and managerial experience as well as experience working with adult offenders.
- Experience with commercial billing and marketing a plus.