We change lives for the better. We're building a team of special people to make this incredible impact.
Great benefits | Paid Vacation | Competitive Salary | Positive Working Environment
The role of the Clinical Assessment Specialist is to perform all initial biopsychosocial ASAM assessments, determine appropriate level of care for program, and assist clients with direct admission procedures to TBI. This position requires an understanding of the facility’s treatment program, philosophy, and admission process and admission criteria.
A positive attitude and a team mentality are an absolute necessity. This position is a great opportunity to make an impact and help assist the changing lives of those with substance use disorders.
· Providing timely follow-up calls to potential clients, family members and referral sources.
· Providing customer service to all prospective client and families regarding admission via phone and in person.
· Obtain pre-admit data per program policy, as well as supporting financial data from third party payors and/or family members.
· Obtain signatures and complete documentation for client upon admission. Maintain knowledge and access to utilize the electronic medical record for pre-admit assessment information and converting preadmissions to clients upon admission.
· Complete admission and client information data within 24 hours after admission
· Obtain Verification of Benefits and provide utilization review data to UR Specialist.
· Assist staff in maintaining statistical data related to admissions and discharges.
· Facilitates client’s and/or families’ understanding of insurance issues as needed. Shares function with director of admissions and COO.
· Possess pleasant telephone voice, ability to communicate with people in a crisis-situation.
· Maintain a confidential and organized documentation system of referral sources and admission screenings.
· Conduct biopsychosocial assessments to determine an appropriate level of care recommendation, and complete relevant admissions paperwork
· Make collateral contacts with referring professionals
· Provide day of admissions orientations for clients.
· Participate in Team Meetings as an active team member.
· Complete Documentation that meets standards and policies, and established timeframes.