The Synergy Organization is proud to have been retained by Enlightened Solutions, a highly respected Southern New Jersey based addiction treatment provider, to conduct a national search for their Chief Financial Officer.
About Enlightened Solutions:
• Located near the ocean in Egg Harbor City, NJ;
• Provides exceptional quality, holistic and medically proven pathways to substance abuse recovery along with resources, services, and events for individuals seeking to live a healthy, balanced lifestyle;
• Includes a 26-bed Joint Commission accredited detox facility, intensive outpatient and inpatient services, and a treatment recovery center;
• As a subsidiary of Ole Hansen and Sons, Inc., a fourth generation, 85-year old family-owned business, this provider receives support through The Hansen Foundation, Inc., including:
o Serenity Estates, a luxury sober living experience in a beautiful, oceanside setting;
o Serenity Housing, well-appointed supported-living housing that assists in the transition to recovery and independent living;
o Hope Farm, a nonprofit organic farm that offers therapeutic riding agriculture, job training and horticulture therapy; and,
o Enlightened Café, a place for the community to enjoy dining on a locally grown, organic menu.
• Additional holdings of Ole Hansen and Sons include Downbeach Express; Atlantic City Transportation Center; Hansen Sand and Gravel LLC; and, Hansen Real Estate Holdings.
Opportunities for the Chief Financial Officer include:
• Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer of Enlightened Solutions;
• Joining a collegial, mission-focused and highly professional leadership team in providing healing and enrichment and care to the community;
• Collaboratively developing, enhancing and driving the financial vision, strategy, goals and objectives for this rapidly expanding provider;
• Deploying action plans to achieve financial and operational growth and sustainability;
• Providing robust, transparent and accurate financial reporting and forecasting;
• Serving as a mentor and advisor in the preparation, review and administration of purchase orders and contracts, including construction and real estate related matters; and,
• Motivating and engaging associates by exemplifying the organizational mission and fostering teamwork and collaboration throughout the organization.