Main Areas of Responsibility:
Valley Hope is seeking a tenured executive with a distinguished track record of leading and developing healthcare organizations and systems. This individual will have expert knowledge of the healthcare industry, with a preference in substance abuse treatment; be capable of providing visionary and transformative leadership at all levels and across all departments of the organization; and demonstrate the requisite skills to build and sustain strong community relations.
• 7-10 years of experience in corporate healthcare leadership with basic competencies in operations and finance.
• Deep understanding of the competitive dynamics driving the addiction treatment industry.
• Proven capacity to work effectively with the Board of Directors to create a vision for the future success of the organization.
• Strategic thinker who has a proven track record of designing and executing organizational and departmental strategic plans with clearly defined goals and strategies that are actionable and measurable.
• Expertise and proven experience designing and implementing organizational change initiatives and employing strategic change management tools, techniques, and strategies.
• Demonstrated leadership in high-performing organizations with multi-regional presence.
• Proven experience in turn-around situations.
• Expertise and proven experience in developing and maintaining a high-performance culture rooted in the values of care, compassion, teamwork, and accountability.
• Strong and effective communication skills with an understanding of how to design and implement an effective organizational communication platform and strategy.