Behavioral Health Services - Toppenish
Behavioral Health Services - Toppenish
Are you a licensed SUD Professional or Chemical Dependency Trainee who is passionate about giving back to our underserved, dynamic community? Do you thrive working within a multi-disciplinary team environment? Do you love engaging at-risk groups through instruction and presentations? If you answered yes, we've got an excellent opportunity for you with our Behavioral Health team!
What You'll do:
• Assessing and diagnosing for substance use disorders and providing individualized treatment services within a care team setting.
• Participate in Community Outreach and Prevention activities.
• Engage and motivate individuals to improve their health.
• Present information through public speaking and instructing.
• CDP Trainees will work under the supervision of a qualified Chemical Dependency Professional.
What We Offer:
• Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine, profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, profit-sharing and more.
What You'll Need:
• Education: High School Diploma/GED and completion of or enrolled in a chemical dependency studies program required. Associate of Art's Degree or completion of 90 quarter or 60 semester college credits from an approved school per WAC 388-805 required for licensed CDP.
• Experience: Two years of experience working as a CDP, experience working with both youth and adults preferred. Experience working in a multi-disciplinary setting preferred. For the CDP providing clinical supervision for the program, experience providing clinical supervision per state chemical dependency regulations is required. Must be able to affirm no history of alcohol or drug misuse for a period of two years prior to and during the training.
• Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Chemical Dependency Professional License or Trainee Certificate; Current Washington State driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage. Blood-borne pathogens training within 30 days of hire and annually thereafter. Current First Aid/CPR card or obtained within 45 days of hire. HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis B training within 30 days of hire. A passing score of 10 on the ALTA exam is required for bilingual differential pay.
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Experience with Epic EMR or other electronic health records.
• Bachelors or Masters in a relevant field.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
• We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
• We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
• We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
• We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
• We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
• We will let joy in.
• We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/5DGYdPsPanQOIdd8HgqZ2