Main Areas of Responsibility:
Gateway Foundation Corrections is dedicated to rebuilding the lives of incarcerated individuals struggling with substance use disorders. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement,training and development, and on-site supervised hours for certification and licensure.
• Completes comprehensive assessment of clients’ substance abuse history and treatment requirements and develops individualized treatment plan.
• Provides individual and group counseling and may facilitate didactic groups.
• Documents treatment/discharge plans and clients’ progress and responses to treatments; maintains related records and charts.
• Performs case management and contributes to client care monitoring.
SHIFT: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
• High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s Degree desired including or supplemented by (30) semester hour credits in social work, sociology, health, nursing, psychology, rehabilitation, or counseling, or any combination.
• Must have two (2) years of experience at a recognized substance use disorder treatment agency
• Must be Bi-Lingual (English and Spanish)
• CADC minimum required.
• Must obtain NJDOC clearance.
•Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.
•Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.