Excellent Career Opportunity - Administrator for Adult Substance Abuse Facility of an Exceptional Behavioral Health System in Illinois
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization offering behavioral health services for children, adolescents, adults and families throughout the country. With more than 45 locations in Chicago and Northern Illinois, Wisconsin and Iowa, Rosecrance offers comprehensive addiction services for adolescents and adults, including prevention, intervention, detoxification, inpatient and outpatient treatment, experiential therapies, dual-diagnosis care and family education.
Rosecrance also offers high-quality, efficient and effective outpatient mental health services for children, adults and families through a variety of programs. Rosecrance serves more than 30,000 families each year.
The "Ideal" candidates should/will:
- be the administrative supervisor of all program personnel
- be able to be on 24 hour call in case of emergencies
- provide leadership in the development of annual training plan for all program staff
- be responsible for development of new programs
- provide preparation and presentation of monthly board of director's reports
- have responsibility for all policies and procedures
- prepare, in conjunction with CFO, the annual budget and ensure adherence to established budget through the year
- be responsible for the overall agency compliance with standards, rules and regulations
- serve as the resident expert and educator; holds primary responsibility for building expertise in provider contracting
- review and evaluate incidents within the program
- represent agency as a speaker to outside organizations
- provide innovation, be an industry leader and raise the bar in the department
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselor or able to be certified
- Minimum of two years program development experience
- have minimum three years supervisory experience
- have a minimum of three years experience in addictions or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- have a Master's degree in Social Work or a related health or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Located in Rockford, IL on the banks of the Rock River, Rockford is the county seat of Winnebago County. Rockford is the third-largest city in the state and is located only 90 miles north of Chicago. Nicknamed the Forest City, Rockford is presently known for various venues of cultural or historical significance, including Anderson Japanese Gardens, Klehm Arboretum, and Tinker Swiss Cottage to name a few. Its contributions to music are noted in the Mendelssohn Club, the oldest music club in the nation, and performers such as Phantom Regiment and Cheap Trick (who still reside here)!
Competitive compensation package consistent with the current market
If our ideal profile sounds like you and you would like to compete for this wonderful opportunity, or know someone for whom this would be a great match, please contact:
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf