Location: Other-Remote Office
Status: On Call
Schedule: Mon - Thurs
Hours of Work: 11:00 am -9:30 PM MST
The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is the world's leading organization singularly dedicated to combating addiction to alcohol and drugs with a full continuum of services.
Over the course of a year, we:
Serve over 15,000 patients annually through treatment centers in Minnesota, California, Illinois, Oregon, New York, and Florida
Educate over 600 professionals through our accredited Hazelden Graduate School of Addiction Studies, Professionals in Residence program and Summer Institute for Medical Students.
Provide publishing books and materials for over 32,000 publishing customers
Provide prevention services to over 50,000 students across the United States and the world
One of our key strategic objectives is people - our employees are essential in the process of propelling our organization forward to meet the challenges and opportunities ahead. Are you ready to excel in these challenges and opportunities? Do you possess the qualities below? Join Our Team!
What are we looking for?
Individuals with a Client, Customer, and/or Stakeholder Focus
Interpersonal Skills and Teamwork
Courage and Commitment
Adaptability and Learning Agility
What do we offer?
Competitive Benefits (health, dental, vision, etc)
Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
Diverse individuals encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Provide clinical services in coordination with the treatment team consistent with Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation's Standards of Care. Provide clinical coaching, as assigned, to students and interns to facilitate development of clinical competency and ethical practice.
• Provide substance use disorder treatment services to patients according to
the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation standards of care, policies, and procedures
• To represent Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation services to various audiences
to ensure consistent knowledge about services, processes and participation
• Facilitate and demonstrate communication of patient information to internal
and external resources for patients according to Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation policy and procedures and consistent with Federal Confidentiality (CFR 42) and Health Information Portability and Privacy Act (CFR 45) and mandated reporting requirements
As an Addiction Counselor - Virtual Services, you will be a part of Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation's continued innovative mission by providing virtual services which will increase access for patients, anywhere. In addition, as an Addiction Counselor in Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation's virtual services you will assist in shaping our next generation of patient-centric, evidence-based services which will offer patients time and financial savings with no travel to attend Intensive Outpatient programs. Applicant must be willing to obtain licensure is additional state per business need within timeframe determined at hire.
If you are interested in an amazing opportunity in a growing, cutting edge part of the organization with the ability to work from home, apply today. This position is eligible to receive a sign-on bonus.
Candidate must be willing to obtain required licensure/certification as detailed in the required qualifications as needed.
Fully remote position
• Master's Degree
• Completed certificate/degree program in addiction counseling or equivalent
• License from appropriate state or new out of state employees may be in process of getting appropriate license (must have license or certification from another state) for the Addiction Counselor 2 requirements:
o CO: CAC II, CAC III, or LAC
• CPR certification or attain within 30 days (site-specific)
• Minimum 2 years freedom from chemical use problems
• Passed the NAADAC MAC or NCACI 1 exam
• CO: CAC II, CAC III, LAC and MFT, LPCC, LCSW, or LP
• CA license: LAADC, CADC II or III, CATC III, or SUDCC
• Passed the International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC) AADC or ADC exam
• Practicing for at least 5 years post graduation
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/LY8X2Vc7EM12c88Bcxpyw