Maryland Recovery Accredited
Maryland Recovery offers affordable primary and extended care treatment for alcoholism and substance abuse. We have 54 residential style beds for men and women 18 and older.
Our philosophy is simple and time tested. We believe that a healthy lifestyle and a structured program lead to changes in thinking and behavior.
At Maryland Recovery we are committed to taking that journey with you to ensure that you overcome the obstacles that currently keep you from enjoying life to its fullest potential.
The foundation of our program is based on total abstinence and the 12-steps of recovery.
The services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Individual and group counseling
- Relapse prevention
- Life skills coaching
- Building applying a strong durable 12-Step Recovery Program
- Medication management for co-occurring disorders (when needed)
- Primary and Extended Care Programs
- Counseling and Psychiatric Services
- Detox Program (Contract Provider)
OUR CLINICAL TEAM
- Board Certified Psychiatrist
- Licensed Social Workers
- Certified Counselors
- Life Coaches
- Drumming Therapists
- Recreational Therapists
Our program provides the recovering individual with a task-oriented day that includes one on one and group counseling, treatment planning, work assignments, continuing care 12 step meetings.