Join today and become an active member of NAATP!
NAATP has two categories of membership, Provider Membership and Supporter Membership.
- Provider Members provide direct professional addiction recovery services. Provider members who achieve accreditation are promoted as Accredited Provider Members and appear on our website with a star. Provider member applicants that are not licensed will not be accepted. These organizations can qualify as Supporter members.
- Supporter Members are entities or individuals that provide a service that supports or contributes to the work of NAATP toward the goals of addiction service provision.
We offer a range of valuable benefits to our members including:
- Information Sharing
- Industry News
- Ethical Guidance
- Policy Advocacy
- Salary Surveys
- Job Listings
- Discounts with Select Vendors
- Expert Consultations
- ADAW Subscriptions
Learn more about our Member Benefits.
NAATP members pay annual dues. We have a sliding scale based on your agency or program's gross revenue.
Provider Member dues are on a sliding scale based on your organization's gross annual revenue. Please see the list below to find your dues level. If your revenue increases over time, your dues will increase accordingly.
Gross Annual Revenue - Dues Amount
- Less than 1.5M – $1,000
- 1.5M but less than 3M – $1,250
- 3M but less than 5M – $1,750
- 5M but less than 8M – $2,750
- 8M but less than 12M – $4,250
- 12M but less than 18M – $5,750
- 18M but less than 25M – $7,750
- 25M but less than 35M – $10,500
- 35M but less than 50M – $14,500
- Greater than 50M – $20,500
Supporter Member dues are fixed at two levels, depending on your gross annual revenue. Please note that if your gross annual revenue changes, your dues will be adjusted accordingly.
- Less than 1.5M – $1,000
- Greater than 1.5M – $2,500
Member Application and Review
Membership application review is generally completed within one week of submission. However, if we need additional information, timing will be dependent on your responsiveness providing this information. Once membership is approved and dues have been received, you will receive a NAATP membership packet via mail. We will also email you the NAATP logo so you can proudly display it on your website and other visibility and marketing materials. You will also be able to log into our website to access a wide variety of additional resources.
Member Ethics Requirement
NAATP membership is a privilege. NAATP requires that all members adhere to NAATP Values, Membership Conditions, and the NAATP Code of Ethics. During the application and renewal process, members are required to attest that they have read, understand, and agree to adhere to each of these. Members must further agree that a failure to adhere, as determined in the sole discretion of NAATP, will result in disciplinary action by NAATP that may include: denial of membership application, corrective action by the member, or revocation of membership.