NAATP National is one of the most relevant, engaging, and influential conferences in our industry. This leadership conference remains critically important as the leading educational and networking event within the addiction treatment field.
Plan Your Conference Experience!
Whether you’re attending the conference to network in the exhibit hall or attend our sessions and workshops, plan your experience before you arrive to get the most out of this 3-day conference. Use our new conference planning website to:
- Review Session Details
- Learn About Presenters
- Explore Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
- Browse Exhibitor Organizations
- View Sponsors
Create a login through the planning website to view conference attendees and favorite sessions and exhibitors. This information will automatically link when you sign into the conference app while you are in San Diego!
The National Association is pleased to release its conference program for NAATP National 2022. NAATP’s 43rd National Addiction Leadership Conference will take place May 7-9, 2022, at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego. The program, titled Using our Core Values to Define Value-Based Care, will address quality treatment delivery in the emerging environment through the lens of cultural humility.
- Registration Opens - November 1, 2021
- Abstract Submission Deadline - CLOSED
- Award Submission Deadline - CLOSED
- Early Bird Registration Deadline - CLOSED
- Discounted Room Block Deadline - CLOSED
- Regular Registration Pricing Ends - May 6, 2022