Becoming a sponsor at NAATP National demonstrates your organization’s support for the leading addiction treatment association. Our continued success is only possible through the generosity of our valued sponsors. We have customized our sponsorship opportunities to help maximize your sponsorship dollars and exposure. Our Sponsorship Application will be available soon.
Sponsorship Benefits & Recognition
- Most sponsorships are recognized with signage at the event; highlighted in printed onsite program, event mobile app, and event website; and verbal recognition at the conference.
- Every $3,000 of sponsorship support includes one (1) complimentary attendee registration.
- For any larger sponsorship, your organization may seek out a like-minded organization and split the sponsorship costs.
- Sponsorship Tiers are broken down as follows:
- Tier 1: Greater than $11,000 | Tier 2: $3,500 but less than $10,000 | Tier 3: Less than $3,000
Available Sponsorship Opportunities
- Daily Continental Breakfast in the Exhibit Hall: Exclusive – AVAILABLE – $12,000
Attendees will appreciate a continental breakfast in the Exhibit Hall at the start of their day; your company will be recognized with signage at the event.
- Refreshment Break in the Exhibit Hall: Non-Exclusive – AVAILABLE – $6,000
Refreshment breaks provide a great opportunity for attendees to network and socialize in a relaxed environment. Sponsorship of one of the coffee breaks allows you to put your name and brand in full view of conference attendees at the break.
- Opening Night Coffee: Exclusive – AVAILABLE –$5,000
Play a part in the buzz and excitement by providing the coffee stations in the exhibit hall prior to the Opening Night Awards Banquet. Your name and branding are in full view of conference attendees during the kickoff of the conference.
- Banner Ad on Conference App: Non-Exclusive – AVAILABLE – $3,500
Each attendee will have access to our conference app on their mobile devices. This rotating ad sponsorship offers great visibility with over 13,000 views and 100 clicks to your website. Your company will provide a digital ad that will rotate on the app.
- Attendee Giveaway Item: Non-Exclusive – AVAILABLE – $1,000
Distribute your company’s branded materials in the conference tote bag. Water bottles or large giveaway items are not allowed. Limit to one insert item per organization.
- Program Ad: Non-Exclusive – AVAILABLE – $1,000
Get noticed in the conference program with a full-page, full-color advertisement. The conference program will be pocket-sized with the ad dimensions of 6" x 3.6". Your organization will be responsible for designing the ad according to our ad design specs.
Sponsorship Application & Review
Complete this form below to apply for a sponsorship opportunity for NAATP National 2021. The National Association reserves the right to determine sponsorship qualification per our eligibility agreement. Once interest is submitted and reviewed, the NAATP staff will reach out to you within 14-21 business days to inform you of the sponsorship status.
Fulfilled Sponsorship Opportunities
- Opening Night Awards Banquet: Exclusive – FULFILLED – $50,000
Held on the first evening of the Conference, the Opening Night Awards Banquet is always well attended with nearly 400 attendees.
- Conference Tote Bag: Exclusive – FULFILLED – $10,000
All registrants receive a conference bag with the sponsor's logo visible throughout the entire conference and beyond. It’s a great way to make a first impression! NAATP will provide bags and your organization is responsible for designing the logo.
- Hotel Key Cards: Exclusive – FULFILLED – $7,500
Place your company’s full-color graphic logo on each attendee’s electronic room key card. This unique option offers frequent attendee exposure.
- CEO Luncheon Speaker: Exclusive – FULFILLED – $7,500
Sponsor the presenter at the CEO Luncheon for quality exposure to our industry leaders. This exclusive lunch and presentation is designed for C-suite executives. The speaker will be recruited and chosen by NAATP. This sponsorship is intended to support the presenter costs.
- Attendee Badge Holders: Exclusive – FULFILLED – $6,500
Conference-themed badge holders are distributed to all attendees to hold their name badges. Showcase your company's logo on the back of each attendee badge holder for maximum exposure.
- Wireless for Attendees: Exclusive – FULFILLED – $5,000
This is your opportunity to sponsor complimentary wireless internet for all conference attendees. Your company will receive a customized network password, and multiple signs with the sponsor’s logo will be prominently displayed throughout the conference program area.'
- Charging Table in Lounge: Non-Exclusive – FULFILLED – $3,500
With the majority of attendees using their mobile devices throughout our conference, a custom-branded charging table with seating, positioned in a high-traffic area of the conference, is a great way to impress attendees while enhancing your brand and message. Your company will provide artwork for a full-table cling advertisement.
Sponsorship Eligibility Agreement
Compatibility with the Conference mission and the mission and values of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (“NAATP”) is important. NAATP reserves the right to determine eligibility and to accept or reject any exhibitor, sponsor, product, or promotion, at any time, that is not consistent with NAATP’s mission, values, ethics, character, or the purpose of the Conference. Promotional materials prepared for distribution or presentation at the Conference may be withheld and/or destroyed if deemed inconsistent with NAATP’s mission or values or if they are not in compliance with the submission guidelines. NAATP has the right to refuse, at any time, any organization or material that does not fit with NAATP’s mission or values. This determination is made at the sole discretion of NAATP.
- The registration process requires your acknowledgment and acceptance of this Agreement.
- Registration and payment do not constitute acceptance. If rejected, a full refund will be considered and may be provided.
- Sponsorship applications are reviewed by the Conference Committee for approval or denial.
2020 Conference Refunds and Transfers
Visit our Policies & Agreements page for details and 2020 refunds and transfers.
View our Past Conferences to access conference programs from previous years, which include information about our past sponsors.