Exhibiting is a great way to gain exposure and network with leaders, executives, and stakeholders within the addiction treatment field. By exhibiting, you will have the chance to cultivate relationships with supporting organizations, build brand awareness, and collect sales leads.
View our Attendee Composition to learn more about who attends the annual leadership conference and view a list of exhibitors from previous years.
All exhibit booth sizes are 8’ wide by 8’ deep. Each booth includes:
- 8’ high back drape and 3’ high side drape
- (1) 7” x 44” booth ID sign
- (1) 6‘ x 30" draped table, (2) chairs, and (1) wastebasket
- Recognition in the NAATP conference app, including your organization's logo, contact information, and a 100-word company description
- (2) complimentary conference registrations
- Carpeted Booth
- Complimentary high-speed conference wireless internet
Exhibitor registration will open in January 2021. NAATP Members receive a $750 discount off their (1) booth purchase. Exhibitors transferred from 2020 receive the first booth choice.
Due to social distancing rules, the exhibit floor plan is subject to change. If the conference is to take place virtually, all confirmed exhibitors will be transferred and no refunds will be offered.
- Member Pricing - $2,500
- Non-Member Pricing - $3,250
- Member Pricing - $2,250
- Non-Member Pricing - $3,000
2020 Conference Refunds and Transfers
NAATP National 2020 was canceled due to COVID-19 public safety issues. All exhibitors and sponsors registered for this event received communications about options for their 2020 registration. The refund window has passed, effective May 15, 2020. No refunds will be issued after this date for any reason – no exceptions. All remaining exhibitors and sponsors have been transferred to NAATP National 2021 to take place in Denver, CO, on May 16-18, 2021, or virtually if required in accordance with health and safety regulations.
Exhibitor Eligibility Agreement
Compatibility with the Conference mission and the mission and values of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (“NAATP”) is important. NAATP reserves the right to determine eligibility and to accept or reject any exhibitor, sponsor, product, or promotion, at any time, that is not consistent with NAATP’s mission, values, ethics, character, or the purpose of the Conference. Promotional materials prepared for distribution or presentation at the Conference may be withheld and/or destroyed if deemed inconsistent with NAATP’s mission or values or if they are not in compliance with the submission guidelines. NAATP has the right to refuse, at any time, any organization or material that does not fit with NAATP’s mission or values. This determination is made at the sole discretion of NAATP.
- The registration process requires your acknowledgment and acceptance of this Agreement.
- Registration and payment do not constitute acceptance. If rejected, a full refund will be considered and may be provided.