Exhibiting is a great way to gain exposure and network with leaders, executives, and stakeholders within the addiction treatment field. By exhibiting, you will have the chance to cultivate relationships with supporting organizations, build brand awareness, and collect sales leads.
All exhibit booth sizes are 8’ wide by 8’ deep. Each booth includes:
- (2) complimentary conference registrations
- Recognition in the NAATP conference app, including your organization's logo, contact information, and a 100-word company description
- 8’ high back drape and 3’ high side drape
- (1) 7” x 44” booth ID sign; (1) 6‘ x 30" draped table; (2) chairs; (1) wastebasket; carpeted area
- Complimentary high-speed conference wireless internet
Exhibitor Pricing & Registration
Exhibitor registration will open in Spring 2021. Exhibitors transferred from 2020 receive the first booth choice and will receive additional communication soon. Due to social distancing rules, the exhibit floor plan and pricing are subject to change.
- Member Pricing - $2,500 | Non-Member Pricing - $3,250
- Member Pricing - $2,250 | Non-Member Pricing - $3,000
2020 Conference Refunds and Transfers
Visit our Policies & Agreements page for details and 2020 refunds and transfers.
Exhibitor Eligibility Agreement
Compatibility with the Conference mission and the mission and values of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (“NAATP”) is important. NAATP reserves the right to determine eligibility and to accept or reject any exhibitor, sponsor, product, or promotion, at any time, that is not consistent with NAATP’s mission, values, ethics, character, or the purpose of the Conference. Promotional materials prepared for distribution or presentation at the Conference may be withheld and/or destroyed if deemed inconsistent with NAATP’s mission or values or if they are not in compliance with the submission guidelines. NAATP has the right to refuse, at any time, any organization or material that does not fit with NAATP’s mission or values. This determination is made at the sole discretion of NAATP.
- The registration process requires your acknowledgment and acceptance of this Agreement.
- Registration and payment do not constitute acceptance. If rejected, a full refund will be considered and may be provided.
View our Attendee Composition to learn more about who attends the annual leadership conference and view a list of exhibitors from previous years.