The 2021 NAATP Annual Golf Tournament will be held on May 16th, 2021, at the Arrowhead Gold Club. The Arrowhead Golf Club is located in the foothills of Colorado's majestic Rocky Mountains in Littleton, 30 miles from Downtown Denver. The golf outing, which kicks-off the conference, features over 100 golfers, offers players the opportunity to engage in one-on-one conversations and networking, and helps fundraise for our Political Action Committee (PAC).
Golf Tournament Highlights
- Get your team together or sign up as a single
- $10,000 Hole in One Prize
- Team prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
- Prizes for Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin, and Longest Putt
- Participate in the Annual PAC fundraiser
Golf Tournament Fees
- $250 – Early Bird Registration – December 1, 2020 until March 31, 2021
- $275 – Regular Registration Fees – April 1, 2021 until May 15, 2021
- $300 – On-site Registration Fees - starting May 16, 2021
Political Action Committee (PAC) Fundraiser
Since it was formed in 2008, the NAATP Political Action Committee (PAC) has raised nearly $100,000 at the Annual Golf Tournament. This fund helps support and elect political candidates who understand and advocate for the legislative and regulatory concerns that affect your organization and our association representing addiction treatment providers. There will be a specific PAC fundraiser hole where all proceeds support the NAATP PAC. Your donation also allows you to compete against the local pro, win a Taylor Made Driver, all while raising money for the NAATP Political Action Committee.
Our Annual Golf Tournament would not be successful without the generosity of our sponsors. Visit our Sponsorship Prospectus webpage to learn more about how to get involved!
Arrowhead Golf Course
10850 Sundown Trl
Littleton, CO 80125